**Due to the current global pandemic, we won’t be able to post out any orders of physical items within Singapore until June 1st 2020 (subject to change). We are also not taking any orders to be delivered outside Singapore until further notice. We are sorry about the inconvenience, but it is our duty to do our part to end this situation.
Meanwhile, please do take a look at our Tamil Learning Made Easy online series, as well as the free resources that we have posted on our website. We hope you would enjoy our online material until we can resume sending out the physical ones again. We wish you the best of health. Stay Home, Stay Safe**
Let’s Teach Kids How To Write In Tamil One Letter At A Time!
When you learn a language, it is important that you know how to read and write in the language.
This helps kids create a connection to the words and phrases that they learn and helps them master the language faster.
The first step is to start with the letters of the alphabet. Now we can learn how to write, master, and perfect all the 247 letters in the Tamil Alphabet
The Tamil Writing Made Easy is a workbook that covers all the 247 letters of the Tamil alphabet
- Uyir ezhutthu (உயிரெழுத்து)
- Mei ezhutthu (மெய் எழுத்துக்கள்)
- Uyirmei ezhutthu (உயிர்மெய் எழுத்துக்கள்)
- Aayutha ezhutthu (ஆயுத எழுத்து )
This workbook provides you with a great set of Tamil worksheets that help you start learning how to write each letter in the Tamil Alphabet. It starts with the Uyir ezhutthu (உயிரெழுத்து) and Aayutha ezhutthu (ஆயுத எழுத்து ).
You learn how to write each letter till you master it when you can
- SEE how to write each one of them with the guided dots and arrows
- TRY OUT and learn how to write each letter by following the dotted lines
- PRACTICE writing each letter by tracing over them
- MASTER writing each letter by doing it yourself several times.
Take a look at some sample pages from our workbook.
This workbook also covers each and everything Mei ezhutthu (மெய் எழுத்துக்கள்) and Uyirmei ezhutthu (உயிர்மெய் எழுத்துக்கள்) in the Tamil Alphabet.
You can conquer every letter in the Tamil Alphabet here when you can
- SEE how to write the main letter on each set of Uyirmei ezhutthu (உயிர்மெய் எழுத்துக்கள்)
- TRY OUT and write everything within the set by tracing it out.
- PRACTICE writing each series by writing them out yourself.
- MASTER writing each letter by doing it yourself several times – one letter at a time.
Take a look at more sample pages from the workbook.
How Better to Master the Basics of Learning How to Write in Tamil?
These Workbooks would be great for your child because
- Your child can visualize how to write each letter.
- They then can practice by tracing out the letters.
- Finally they can practice writing them out on their own!
- This helps them get ready to write new words in Tamil
- Their penmanship improves as well when they practice using these workbooks.